CLIENT SUCCESS SPECIALIST
Maidbot is a fast-growing robotics company pioneering a revolution in hospitality - the world’s largest industry - by creating robots to handle the dull, dirty and dangerous tasks required of human workers. With rising market demand and Maidbot’s first-mover status, we have already partnered with many of the largest hospitality brands through pilot programs and pre-orders. After completing a successful test with one hospitality company where a dozen of our robots worked alongside hotel staff, we are developing new features and enhancing our current software stack, which ranges from a customer-facing web application to autonomous robotics to state-of-the-art electronics. In our new Austin office you’ll find an army of robots; 3D printers to laser cutters; hypoallergenic dogs; and an endless supplies of hawaiian shaved ice, coffee, and tea!
You are a highly motivated, self-starting individual to support our deployment and robotic operations in hotels. If you’re looking for a summer to spend with robots, training and working with hotel staff, creating best practices and making a business contribution, Maidbot is the right place for you! You will work with the business team, reporting to the VP of Business Development, working alongside the robotic technicians and engineering teams.You will be responsible for working on-site during our pilot deployments to help ensure we successfully track and meet our key performance metrics.
- Assist in the training of hotel staff members as we expand to new hotels
- Assist with hotel on-site robotics work; prepare and organize documents, track performance, fix issues
- Refine and create documents for training, SOPs, best practices
- Reliable transportation: duties will require daily commuting
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- Performs all other job related duties as requested
- Familiarity with service/hospitality industry
- Passion for technology
- Fluent in both English and Spanish
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail and well organized
- Ability to work with data and present findings
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite: Word, PowerPoint, Excel or equivalent Google product
- Any additional duties as assigned by management
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
HOW TO APPLY
Send resume and letter of interest to email@example.com. Subject your email as following, Client Success Specialist Application, First Name and Last Name. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.