OFFICE WIZARD (PART TIME)
Maidbot is a fast-growing robotics company pioneering a revolution in hospitality - the world’s largest industry - by creating robots to handle the dull, dirty, and dangerous tasks. With rising market demand and Maidbot’s first-mover status, we have already partnered with many of the largest hospitality brands through pilot programs and pre-orders. After completing successful deployments with multiple hospitality companies where dozens of our robots worked alongside hotel staff, we are developing new features and enhancing our current software stack, which ranges from a customer-facing web application to autonomous robotics to state-of-the-art electronics. In our Austin office, you’ll find an army of robots, 3D printers, laser cutters, dogs, and an endless supplies of cold beverages, coffee, and tea.
You are a motivated invidiual with the desire to work in a highly interdisciplinary environment and have strong experience in bookkeeping. You will be working with our business department to ensure all financial, office, and internal business operations are running smoothly. You will report to our Global Director of Administration and work closely with our team of full-time robotics, software, and hardware engineers for day to day needs.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations; preparing and running payroll; updating filing systems on a regular basis; purchasing supply requisitions; and completing clerical functions.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing bank and other account reconcilitiations, analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.Weclomes visitors by greeting them at Maidbot HQand on the telephone; answering or redirecting inquiries.
- Prepares weekly team luncheons; monthly meetup events; and other tasks as assigned.
- At least 1 year of bookkeeping experience.
- At least 1 year of experience with Quickbooks, preferably Quickbooks Online.
- At least 1 year of Microsoft Office and Google platform experience.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
HOW TO APPLY
Send resume and letter of interest to email@example.com. Subject your email as following, Office Wizard Application, First Name and Last Name. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Maidbot thrives on the uniqueness and diversity of its employee family. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All employment decisions are strictly based on our business needs and the collaborative and technical skills needed. Employment opportunities are offered without regard to race, color, national, social, ethnic origin, human or robotic status; religion, belief, or political affiliation; gender; biological, fostering, adoptive, or kinship parental or caregiver status, dog ownership, pregnancy; sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression; marital, civil union or domestic partnership status; age, physical, mental, or sensory disability; HIV status; past or present military service; family medical history or genetic information; music preference, sci-fi or superhero universe preferences, smartphone choice, dietary needs, or any additional status protected by the laws or regulations.